Tuesday, May 05, 2009

1
I will warn you, this post has TONS of pictures! Life has been busy!! Soccer season started this week which means soccer games 4 nights a week. Yes, it is crazy but the kids are enjoying themselves. The weather has been beautiful as well. I am so glad we are enjoying comfortable warm weather. It is about time.
This is Cassidy's first year playing. She did great her first time and even scored a goal! She sure suprised me. I have yet to upload some pics of Aidan playing. He is on an older team this year that is more competitive and structured.

web1
Cassidy is super proud of her pink shoes and socks!
web2

web4

web3
Of course, here are some more pics of Liam. He actually gave me a few cute pics as I was testing out some new softboxes today. Although he has a distracted GAP logo on and a orange mustache, he still is pretty cute! Can't believe my baby will be 4 in a few weeks. Since my May is so busy, Liam won't be having a big party. We plan on taking him to build a bear and going out for supper to celebrate.
2

3

4

5

6

8

9
May is defiantly the start of a VERY busy season when it comes to my business. I am completely booked! It feels good to have steady business and I am very excited about how things have all progressed. I am hopeing to do some website revamping but have been so busy I haven't had a chance! I am also excited for wedding season to get underway.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Glad you are booked and enjoying what you are doing.

How exciting to have Cassidy in soccer. I hope to put my son in something like that in a couple of years. He needs a place to use his energy.