Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Demolition!

Our dining room, looking into our living room. Beautiful isn't it?
The kids are having lunch! They have been really good there so far and not too bored yet. I can't imagine how people do major renovations while living in the house! I think it is a blessing that we don't have to live here yet!





Steve started to rip up the carpets only to reveal some beautiful flooring! ha ha!! He is getting it ready to lay our wood flooring and ceramic tiles at the entrances. He also started demo on the wall that we are opening up. I have been upstairs painting the Princess's room. She ordered the color pink, and so pink it is. ... and I am so sick of the color!
We have found lots of surprises so far from dog poop, to mouse poop! I sure hope it is move in ready by the end of May! We have Liam's birthday party planned for May. 27 at this house. I will be sure to post more pictures as the house progresses.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow - it looks like you guys have done some good work so far! I hope it goes well and that the kids continue to behave :) I'm excited to check it out...