Friday, May 19, 2006

one more week. . .

until my precious baby is one year old. I am so excited for him as he reaches so many milestones but sad to see him grow up so fast. Liam is crawling like a maniac and cruising around furniture. He has stood by himself but hasn't walked yet. I am in no hurry yet I am tired of bending over and walking with him.




Here are some pictures of Liam over the past year.



















It has been harder to work at the house now that he is so active but things are coming along. All of the flooring is in and the painting is done. The boys 'red' room is done and turned out quite nicely. Although there are many little things to finish, we are excited to be able to move in next week in time for Liam's birthday party on the 27th!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Liam - you are DANG cute! I can't believe you're turning 1. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we saw you as a newborn in Brandon.