Thursday, June 01, 2006

Liam's birthday!

I have yet to share Liam's birthday photos with everyone. We had no computer since last week and we are now moved into our new home and our internet was hooked up today! He had a good party, it is hard to believe he is one. I visited a close friend of mine in the hospital and held her newborn baby girl. It was sad to know that we won't have anymore of them and a moment of sadness swept over me......that is until I came home to three screaming hungry kids! Here is Liam waiting for all his friends to arrive!
The kids sitting on there new chairs and Liam is playing with his new toy from granny!
Liam loves his ride on toy from Mommy and Daddy!Daddy is helping Liam open all his presents.
Liam was quite interested in Noah!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Liam! I wish we could've been there. Micah would've loved to see all of his cousins. Has Liam taken any steps yet or still crawling?
By the way, the house looks amazing! It must be nice to be all moved in, hey?

Anonymous said...

Hi to you all. It looks like you had a fun time at your party, Liam. I sure never had parties like that.I remember one party when I was about 10. I baked a cake and forgot the baking powder. It was a very flat cake.
I guess the next birthday is Joshua's.
Love, Auntie Bertha

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to celebrate your birthday Liam. You are growing up so fast. Love you guys and miss you. love granny