Monday, June 05, 2006

Summer Fun!

We have been reaching some super hot tempatures so we have been enjoying as much time outside as we can! Our HUGE trailer of storage arrived on saturday so we are now unpacking. Does anyone need any toys????? I think my kids could open there own Toys R Us, or at least a nice big garage sale! We are officially moved into the house and have cleaned and said goodbye to the rented town house, which I don't miss at all! Here are some pics of Liam hanging with Grandma while we were moving in all our furniture. He was really excited to have his rocking horse!

Today we took the kids to the Zoo! They had a great time and would have stayed there all day!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

The weather DOES look nice there. A trip to the zoo would be fun! I'm glad you guys got all of your toys back - But I'm sure Micah would be willing to take some of them off your hands ;)