Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cassidy's party

Cassidy had a wonderful birthday party. The girl has been so spoiled this last week! First of all, last week we had a birthday party with her cousins and Baba (steves grandma) then on saturday night she went for a sleepover at her other cousins and got more birthday surprises and then on tuesday we went to Brandon to have another birthday party with the Grandparents. We even had her old friends from Brandon come before the moved away to BC.

Liam loved the balloons and they were attached to him most of the night.


My second attempt at her princess cake. I think this one turned out better then the first.



Enjoying supper with Caleb and Victoria
Cassidy, Victoria, Aidan & Caleb.

Everyone else enjoying supper.

Cassidy displaying her princess sleeping beauty outfit she recieved from her friends. She will not take it off.




I had to stick this picture in here. I am not sure if anyone remembers the picture that my sister Jamie had of herself when she was young in the big bottle type glasses. Well, this picture reminded me of that pic.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, Cassidy - you sure are a lucky girl!
That's a great picture of Liam with the glasses - it does look a little like me in that old picture but I think I had more of a "dumb" look on my face :)

Anonymous said...

We had a greatt time at the party Cassidy. I can't believe you are 3, and such a big girl already. You sure are pretty in that Sleeping Beauty dress. Love you!! Love granny

Anonymous said...

And Liam, you are so cute in those glasses. love granny