Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This last week I haven't blogged much because I was hoping my next blog would contain good news about a new house. But nope, not yet and I am the most frustrated and stressed yet. Last week we saw three great houses. We were outbid on sunday for the first, the next day we our realitor and us all thought we had one, there were no offers. After the offers were presented, the other realitor let more people come through and squeezed more offers out and we again lost it. This was very frustrating not just for us but our realitor was very upset with the situation. This one hurt the most. Not because it was the best house, but because we were almost positive we had it and even though it wasn't perfect, we were excited about the possibilities it had and the location was so good. I really don't like the way realitors work here. It is down right dirty and the whole bidding war thing is not putting any more money in anyones pocket because you have to go out and pay that much more for a new house. The only person pocketing the benefits are the realitors. Higher offers equals more commision.
Now we are back to square one. No good houses have come on the market, all the ones we liked sold and we have to be out of our house in 49 days. It isn't that easy just to find a place to live with three kids. I need to be close to the kids schools and I am babysitting a one year old three times a week as well.
I am finding it so hard to trust things will work out. This is very mentally draining, and I feel it is very unfair as we keep coming in second every time we go for a house. We are giving great offers but someone always puts a tiny bit more and wins. I am at a point where I dread phoneing our realitor to look at houses, and cringe everytime I see a great house because I know it is going to slip out of my hands.
I then look at the verse on the side bar of my blog
. . .trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know that God has all th you are in our prayers, and we know a house will be yours soonings in control, and that His ways are always best. He works in mysterious ways, and although we cannot understand or fathom them at times, we trust that He will bring it to pass. satan wants to rob you ofthe joy and peace Jesus gives. You remain in our prayers.we love you, and trust God will work everything out for His glory. God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. love you mom

Anonymous said...

sorry about that. the beginning should read" We knpow that God has allthings in control....

Kell Rees said...

Maybe those homes just weren't meant to be.
I know that you will find one for your family, don't give up hope!

laura.h said...

I see mother was here. Have you decoded what she said?

Trev and Rebekah said...

God knows what is going on and won't let you or your family slip out of your hands. We'll be thinking of you in the process. Keep trusting Jesus.