Monday, October 01, 2007

our week in pictures. . .

With Cassidy's birthday, packing and everything else on the schedule, I am finding it hard to find time to blog anything these days. But....I will try today. Again it is monday, another week has gone by and it seems like it was a blur just like every other week. Cassidy turned four last wensday and we made sure she had a very special day.When she woke up in the morning, Aidan and Liam gave her there gifts. Of course, polly pocket princesses to add to her growing collection.
Then after Daddy dropped Aidan off at kindergarten, he took Cassidy out for a special birthday breakfest, just the two of them.
Later that day we gave her our gift which was the pony scooter she had been asking for and ordered pizza for her birthday supper! We hit the park to try out the scooter and enjoy the last bit of nice weather.








On saturday we held her princess party. We had 14 kids running around. Some from her preschool, from church and her cousins. It was very busy, loud and insane but we all survived and the kids had a great time. They enjoyed crafts, games and food. All the kids did super good and we had no problem keeping them all busy!
Here are all the kids playing one of our silly dress up games!
Cassidy's sleeping beauty cake. I wasn't too impressed with how it turned out, but the girls loved it and it tasted pretty good. It had a TON of icing on it. Baking it was easy, I just used a pampered chef batter bowl (which my pampered chef consultant told me worked perfect for this) and cooked a cake in it. I then stuck a barbie in it and iced it!


Over all Cassidy had a blast and got spoiled rotten with all her gifts!

Sunday ended up being a really nice day. We headed to Fraser Grove park for some family pics for the Christmas cards I will have to find time to make. Taking pictures with three kids is really impossible. Out of zillions of pictures, we may have only a few to work with! Here is just a sample of the ones we took.









So now it is the count down. 12 days till we get the house, less then two weeks to get this house packed and ready to move!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Those pictures look great. It reminded me that we want to do the same thing. But I'll have to wait at least until Keziah's bruise on her head is gone!
The birthday party looked fun. You might have to give me some ideas. I'm thinking of doing a joint party for the kids this year since their birthdays are only 3 weeks apart and right before Christmas!

Julie and Greg said...

Hey Erin,

We live right near the NK community club - is your new place anywhere nearby?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the party was so much fun,, and going on a date with daddy sounds pretty specail too. we love youCass. love grannyand grandpa

laura.h said...

Wow that looked like a fun party! I'm always so impressed with your cakes you make Erin! Good for you!
Olivia would definitely love that pony scooter! I'll pray for you guys as you pack up your house and move again, I hope that all goes well.
I'm still here and I'm still pregnant...10 days overdue!!
Will it ever end!!
Laura

Summer said...

Glad had you had a good week!! Looks like Cassidy's was alot of fun!! Great photos!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

That's a fun cake. You seem to have a lot of great birthday party ideas. I'll have to pick your brain in a few months when I plan Isaiah's first birthday.

Grandma daisy said...

Looks like fun doing your family pictures!! You thought 3 kids were hard. I just did one with 5 kids while miniature horses & 2 dogs wandered into the pictures. Farm ones can be FUN!!
Hope you get all packed!!
Emmy

Drea said...

Great Photos!