Monday, May 12, 2008

Is it really May?



These past few weeks I sure have been wondering why we live in Manitoba. Especially since someone informed me that we are the coldest city in Canada. Is that true?? Our weather has been so unpredictable. For example, last weekend they were calling for +21, and what do we get?? +6 with snow!!!
I am glad to say that is done with and we enjoyed a beautiful weekend! Yes, it is rainy today but my poor grass so desperatly needs the rain so I know it is good. The long weekend looks amazing, so hopefully the forcast won't change too much.
The week for us has been VERY busy. Soccer started up, twice a week for 1 1/2hours. Defiantly a big commitment but Aidan loves it!



Tuesday I spent the afternoon photographing a Christian Business Trade Show at the Viscount Hotel. This was defiantly challenging, dealing with bad lighting and overall different subjects then what I am used to but overall it went very well. I was asked to present my own table at this show originally but I wasn't ready for all the preperation it would have taken but hope to take part as an exhibitor next year. This is just a sample of some of the stuff I did. I covered a panel discussion as well as the crowd and different exhibitors.
Wensday right after his soccer game we rushed to the Calvin Christian spring concert. Here is him and the class singing there songs. (sorry for the terrible picture, I was jammed in so I couldn't move to get a nicer shot)Thursday Cassidy had gymnastics and I was able to get a few shots. Parents are not allowed in to watch but they made an exception for one class.


Steve worked the entire weekend. That was a bummer since I never got a real 'day off' on mothers day.

I also had my first maternity shoot, here is a small taste. I am so happy with them all and will have lots of them on my website (once I finish it and get it going, http://www.erinkeownphotography.com/)





Today Aidan is having a Poem reading party at his classroom and famlies are invited. It is during Cassi's preschool time so Liam and I will go, I will be sure to bring the camera!

Long weekend is coming up! Steve is working, this is his last weekend he will be working for a long time. I have a few photoshoots, as long as the weather is nice and hopefully I can go look at purchaseing some flowers and hanging baskets. The following weekend is Liam's big Mickey Mouse party!




1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Great pics. I love your name on them too.