Thursday, November 20, 2008

my new site


yes I know, i haven't posted in a long time. I have been terribly busy and here is why.


take a look, tell me what you think! Business has been fantastic and I feel like I have come a very long way since I started!

We decorated both christmas trees, I am done christmas shopping and the festivities are beginning to start. This weekend we are off to our first christmas party and the kids couldn't be more excited.

We are also VERY anxious for our house money since our van is in pretty rough shape. The heat is now not working properly. Not great with the chilly temperatures! So we are praying that we will see money sooner then later and everything will fall into place.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

That picture is neat.
Thinking of your nephew