Tuesday, November 04, 2008

November?

Really? Its November? Hard to believe when the temp hit +18 degrees celcius yesterday. Today it was almost as nice. We have been enjoying this heat way yet I hear winter is just around the corner in the next few days.
I usually set up my Christmas tree the first week of November, although I am not very inspired when it is still sandle weather and it feels more like september then November. I think it may be a while before we pull out the christmas decorations.
The kids have enjoyed this warm weather. We enjoyed the Boo at the Zoo, as well as trick or treating at the mall.





Liam was very excited to have a dress up party at his preschool. Aidan and Cassidy didn't have school. They had parent teacher interviews that day. Cassidy is doing well, her teachers only concern is that she often rushes to much and needs to slow down when she does her school work. Aidans teacher and I discussed the reading concerns I was already aware of. He is going to be joining a special reading program which gives him extra one on one time when it comes to reading.
Here is Liam already to head out to his party.

Liam at his preschool party.

4 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Liam seems like a little goof who enjoys life. I think my son will be like that when he's older.

Jamie said...

You haven't decorated for Christmas yet?!? I'm shocked and appalled.
The kids look great in their costumes :)

Drea said...

loveee the photos!

Ms. Sarah said...

so very cute