Friday, June 12, 2009

IMG_1258WEB

Again.....I am so behind in posting, as well as going through pictures. This afternoon, Liam had his preschool graduation party. The first picture is Liam with his two teachers. Liam loves his teachers.....he even wrote a song about them. Ask him to sing it sometime, it is rather catch and I often join in!
IMG_1253WEB
Liam has grown so much in preschool. His social skills have improved and for some reason, Liam seems to gravitate towards girls. He has developed a few girlfriends which is pretty adorable. He has one more year of preschool before he will go to kindergarten.

IMG_1247web


IMG_1244web


IMG_1240web


IMG_1224web
Cassidy came along too since it was a non school friday for her. Cassidy has come along way as well. She is writing, reading, and so eager to learn more and more. She amazes me with her abilities and she is very excited for grade one.

IMG_1190web


IMG_1189web


IMG_1183web


IMG_1182web
I am so excited that we are halfway through June. I am taking two weeks off in July and will be camping, cottaging, and just relaxing! I am so excited as life has been so hectic and busy.

1 comment:

Kathy's corner said...

Oh :Liam, you are all done preschool, and I am so excited you get to come see Grandpa and I on wed. and Micah, Keziah and Silas. Love you so much. I love the pic with your bear and your teachers. You are such a sweetie. Love granny