Monday, June 01, 2009

Just a few things to quickly blog about......no pictures, but when I find the time I will blog some pictures from camping, Liam's field trip and soccer.
Saturday was my first official paid full wedding. What hard work it was but I honestly didn't think I would love it as much as I did. It was so much fun and although I was exhausted at the end, it was worth it.
Check out my photo blog for some pics of that. I filled 35 GB of memory, that was with me shooting, Steve shooting and all the pictures in raw (which suck up way more memory then jpeg)
On another note, when i got home from the wedding I learned that dear friends of ours lost there dad on saturday. Jared and Dana are in our small group and Jared's dad has been fighting cancer since fall. Please keep the family in your prayers. Although they have been anticipating this, it is still such a shock now that it has happened. We praise God knowing he is no longer suffereing and tumor free in Heaven. What a peaceful picture that brings. You can visit there site here to express your condolences.

There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say "It is well"
Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead
And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise
There's a day that's drawing near
When this darkness breaks to light
And the shadows disappear
And my faith shall be my eyes
Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead
And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise
(Chris Tomlin)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love all the wedding pictures - you did such a great job! Do you know if that's the same church that Rob & Erin got married in? It's looks identical in the pictures...