Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wow, again, way to much time since I posted last.
I just don't know when to find the time....
so much has happened and gone on in October and it is hard to believe tomorow will be November.
I have been extremely busy with photography and I am still trying to find a balance between everyday life and business.
The kids had three days of school off last week so we headed to Thief River Falls, MN for a few days at the waterpark. They had so much fun, we spent another night at Grand Forks and then came home to a very full schedule.
I have yet to go through the pictures I too there, I have been to busy processing wedding and portrait sessions.
I did grab a few of the kids in there costumes though

Untitled-2

2 comments:

Kathy's corner said...

WOW!!! Quite the costumes. They look great!!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Cute costumes