Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I'm back...

I know!

Its been like forever since I have blogged. NOt sure if anyone even reads it anymore.
Its been a blur since I blogged last. My fall was nuts with business. Wonderfully nuts! So wonderfully nuts that we are off to Disney World in 28 sleeps!
I love my job!
My kids are so thrilled. I have been planning like made.
We are going for the entire disney experience.
Staying at a disney resort, breakfest with Mickey and crew, a supper with the princesses in a castle.
We are all giddy with excitment!
My goal is to start the blogging world regularlly when we get home.
So much has happened in the last few months.
We enjoyed Christmas.
We started a new year.
Aidan turned 8 and we celebrated with THREE parties!
I am shooting in my new studio with my new 5D mark2.
My business has been amazingly steady, my summer is allready booked up with weddings. We are so very blessed to see how it has come along the last year. I love creating my own hours and working when I want.

so I will post some pictures....soon....I have so many....

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

You are going to Disney. That was a highlight for me as a kid. I'd love to take Isaiah one day.

Kathy's corner said...

So excited for you guys.