Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Aidan's Christmas Concert

Last night, Aidan had his very first School Christmas Program. He was so excited and has been waiting for this for weeks now. This was the first time we have ever been to the Springs Christian Acadamy School Christmas Concert and I must say they go all out and do an amazing job. The concert was alot fancier then I remember any of my school concerts being.

Aidan and his class started out the evening with a wonderful randition of Drummer Boy and Jungle bells. Aidan was more interested in watching the big screens behind him that they are all on rather then singing. I didn't bring my camera cauze we brought the video camera to tape instead.

The kids got all dressed up for the event. Here is the one of very few pictures they actually all sat still for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't Christmas concerts great! I always cry and Joel makes fun of me. But it's not very often that you can just sit back and watch your child and be proud. Maddy was "Mary", the smiliest one I've ever seen.
Laura