Thursday, July 26, 2007

The house is done, well pretty much that is. We just have last minute clean up left. Tomorow I must clean the house and make it 'pretty' because our realitor will be taking pictures when he comes later in the day.

I do admit, the house is looking good now that it is all pulled together but I really don't have much emotional attachment to this one. I am ready to move on.

We are also packing up for Calgary. We will leave here on saturday morning, drop Aidan and Cassidy at Grandma's & Grandpa's in Brandon and leave sunday morning with only Liam. I was anticipating 12 hours of listening to the Wiggles on the DVD player but someone just gave me the bright idea to plug in earphones!

We hope to arrive home sometime on the next saturday. Not sure if we are spending friday night or driving straight home.

As for other news, ever since our family found out about Jamie and Erik's brother's death, my brother felt God telling him to go there and be with them. Being 24 hours away and not haveing much money, God blessed him with a ticket, lodging, transportation while there. We are so happy someone from our family can go and obviously the way God has paved the way makes it evident he should be there. We all wish we could be there.

Please remember them in your prayers as the funeral is tomorow at 11 am. That is 1pm Manitoba time.

and yes, last but not least, here are some camping pics of the kids.









3 comments:

-Me- said...

Great pictures from your camping trip. I'm so glad to hear that your brother was able to get out to be with Jamie and her family at this horrible time. God always makes a way for things even when we don't seem to see one (Have you ever heard that song about Him making a way when there is no way??? Its a great one!) Anyhow, I've had a very heavy heart for them this week, and I've been definitely keeping them in my prayers as well. Sounds like things are coming along well with your house too, thats so great!!!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I was wondering if you would be going or not.
I think it's neat that you get out and vacation with your kids.

Summer said...

Great photos!!!