Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun!

Fun! The kids are having a blast with there new little pet. Plus they are old enough to help out with feeding her and taking her to her litter box. She has adjusted quite well and I can tell she has already made herself at home.
Liam and I bought the kitty some little toys, she is terribly hyper and they have added hours of entertainment.


I have been busy knitting, yes thats right.....I have been busy creating hats and cocoons for photoshoots, the kitty is hanging out in one of my screw ups.....at least she likes it. I really didnt think I could actually 'knit' anything but I have wanted some cute hats for photoprops and everyone charges a crazy amount that I was determined to figure out how to do it myself! Photos are yet to come!
Yes, yesterday marked my 28th birthday. Although I did think I was 29, I feel every year I have to count back and remind myself how old I am turning. I went with my mom and sister out for lunch and shopping at the mall. It was nice to get out for the day and the kids had fun as well.
Anyways, count down to spring is on!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Erin! I would have loved to see your creation. It was good to spend time with you on your birthday..love mom

Jamie said...

Wow, you're taking up knitting hey? Maybe you can make a cute hat for the new baby :)
Daisy is so cute and I'm glad the kids are enjoying her (and taking care of her!)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Cute cat!
Happy Birthday. I always tell myself that I am turning.... for half a year so that when I actually turn that age I think I actually should be a year older.

Nichole said...

Love your kitty pictures!! And knitting??? Hmmm...you didn't mention that at lunch! I learned how to knit once back in high school, although I would not have a clue how to do it now!!