Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Boo at the Zoo

Yesterday was a beautiful fall day. We took advantage of being Zoo members and used our free tickets to 'Boo at the Zoo.' We were rather inpressed with all the decorations. They defiantly go all out for this thing. The kids were excited to get to dress up in there customes. With much persuasion, I convinced Cassidy to ware a warmer Tiger costume rather then her sleeping beauty one.
Here is Liam as a ladybug.

Aidan is giving us his best superman pose.



The kids are all dressed up waiting to get inside the gates.





It wasn't as busy as we expected, mainly because it was a weeknight and we were there early. The kids were one of the first in line for a pony ride. They also enjoyed the other carnival rides.
























There was a neat pumpkin maze the kids got to run through. All of these people were dressed up interacting with the crowds which was neat. The kids were chased by mummies, witches and pirates.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "boo at the zoo"! We've never taken the girls, but I was the there the night before Maddy was born. Fun times.
Aidan, you look very manly in your Superman costume!!!
Erin, what time do you get up in the morning, Posted at 4:04am?? I thought I was crazy for getting up at 5:30!!
Love ya,
Laura

Anonymous said...

That does look like a fun time .
Your kids are real fortunate to
go to so many interesting places.
I'm sure that most children in
Winnipeg are'nt so lucky .
With 3 little ones it must be a lot of work.You are making memories !

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I did't give my name .
Auntie Martha

The Keowns said...

Laura, i think my time is off on this blog, I know for sure it wasn't posted that early in the morning!!

Anonymous said...

O.K, you're not crazy, it must be just me that is.
Laura