Saturday, October 28, 2006

Noah needs your prayers


I am asking all who visit this blog to pray for little Noah. I think it is hard sometimes for us to believe in miracles. Hard for us to comprehend that God has the power to heal someone when medically all hope looks as though it is gone.
I think Noah's life is already a miracle. He has already fought the odds over and over again and has been a testimony for so many. We understand the doctors have run out of options but God is more powerful then any medical procedures.
God has bigger plans for this little man.
Please pray for he can come home, that his body will not reject his feeding tube and he can be with his family again. Most of all, we pray for divine healing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, what a beautiful job. God does have a plan. we thank him for what He will do. mom

Anonymous said...

Erin ,that was beautiful .
Noah is a miracle .Many prayers
are said for Noah .He is such a
fighter and he is in God's hands .
God bless Noah and his family .
Auntie Martha

Anonymous said...

Erin,

Hi! You don't know me, but I know Nichole from cA. That's a beautiful picture of Noah you posted. He's my lil buddy. I'll be praying for Noah and the family. God is awesome and HE does have a plan for Noah.

BTW, you have an amazingly beautiful family.

Take care and God bless!

~Rissa and family
www.karsonsstory.com