Friday, March 09, 2007



Another week has flown by. Steve was back to work on monday working an early morning shift. It was nice having him home so early in the afternoon. He also found out monday that he has to fly to Calgary for training. This is a bummer since he will be gone sunday to friday but I guess we will survive. Work pays him at least.

I think the week after he is home I will start potty training Liam. I know he is ready but have been putting it off since I like to commit all my time and energy to him for a week.

Here is a picture of the kids being silly on our bed.




As for other news, I have decided along with two other girls to run the manitoba marathon. Actually not the full one, just the half 13.1 mile one. One of them lives close to me so we plan to do alot of running together and run one big run a week with all three of us.


Not much else is new in our neck of the woods. The kids are very anxious for summer to come. Aidan keeps asking when we can go to the park across the street to bike. He wants daddy to shovel off all of the sidewalks so he can ride his bike. We are a bit concerned about all this snow when it melts and pray that all the landscaping we did with this house will prevent any water seeping in the basement.
The kids this morning have also been asking about going camping. I hope that we can do alot more this summer and since Liam is older it should be easier. Our trailer is probably sitting under a couple feet of snow at my parents place right now so we will see how well it lasted the winter.
We are finally getting in the positive side of the temperatures and it will soon or maybe I am just hopeful, time to pack away the winter gear and pull out the rubber boots. I think everyone is anxious for spring after this rough winter.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you erin. Wish you all the best as you train for the marathon. mom

Jamie said...

Way to go taking on that marathon!

Summer said...

That is awesome that you are going in the marathon. Good Luck!!

P.S. I am having a funny picture contest and i was wondering if you would like to submit a photo. If you do all the details are on my blog. If you do decide "Yes". Thanks.