Sunday, March 18, 2007

back to normal




I haven't updated my blog for a few days. Mainly because it has been crazy here!!! Cassidy decided to get sick on wensday night and it lasted till friday night. She was so sick I was rather worried, but she kept drinking fluids. Finally yesterday morning she felt good enough to eat. So I think this bug has passed us, or so I pray it has. I felt sick on thursday but kept praying for it to go away because I knew I would be useless with the kids.
Late friday night Steve got home. The kids were all up early excited to see him on saturday morning. We are all very glad to have him home.
We had some good friends from Brandon stop by in the afternoon and that was nice to catch up with them a bit. (Mark and Allison McEwing) Then we went bowling with Sherri, Denis, Julie and Ashton and over there for supper. This was the first time the kids had been bowling. Liam didn't bowl since he is to young and was difficult there, he just wanted to throw all the balls himself. But we all had a fun time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Liam, you are such a cutie. you look so much like your mom in this picture, when she was a little girl. glad that steve is home safe and sound. love granny

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about you guys having the flu. Definitely not fun!! I've been thinking about you guys lately and look forward to seeing you all for Easter!