Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HOT!!!!!!


Wow!! It has been SO hot outside. Almost unbearable! The humidity is terribly high. This is how we have spent the last two days.
Also. . . . sunday morning is the Manitoba Marathon. I am very excited and more then ready. . .I just pray it isn't hot and humid like yesterday. My measly three mile run was rather painful in this heat!
And I must add, Liam's potty training is finally coming along nicely. Yesterday was the first time he was running to the potty byhimself and going, so that is progress. He was rather excited about going #2 on the pot and ran around telling everyone he went 'stinky' on the potty. He has been even wearing big boy undies when going out. I find as soon as I put him in a pullup, he pees because he knows he can.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck-nothing worse than trying to run in humidity. Good luck!!! It isn't clicking to jake that wet undies are gross.... he'd play all day in them!! Grr!! Oh well- he is generally young for boys yet so I am not too worried! Only once has it clicked to stop playing and run to the potty by himself to pee... Any tips>??!! :) Have a great week in your kiddie pool working on a tan!! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you sure your title is referring to the temperature or is it talking about the hottie in her two piece!?!?!?! Wow momma!! :)

Drea said...

Look at u in a bikini!!! I could never wear one LOL. your kids are cute, and I love love love pools :-)

Jamie said...

Way to go Liam! I'm glad it's improving :)

I wish it was hot and humid here... I'm ready for some summer!

Kimberly said...

Good luck on the marathon! We'll be thinking of you- maybe we'll see you on the way to church!

-Me- said...

I'll be praying for ya tomorrow, good luck and have fun!