Monday, December 03, 2007

Let it snow!



Over the weekend I was excited to watch Cassidy learn to skate for the first time. Aidan has also improved quite a bit. I had bought Cassidy skates last year but we didn't get out with her to practise, and now that we have the rink in the backyard, the kids have been on there every day practising.


Cassidy was a little nervouse at first but it didn't take her long to start moveing around, pretty good for her first time. She refuses to hold onto anyone or have anyone help her. Yes, I know, the kids need helmets. I am on a mission to find some used ones today.
Sunday afternoon the kids also enjoyed sledding on a hill daddy made them and I took them for several sled rides around the bay.
Liam wasn't a happy camper. I don't have skates his size yet so he was rather frustrated that he couldn't skate.

3 comments:

laura.h said...

Oh, what a said and snotty face. We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!
Laura

Jamie said...

I couldn't see all the pictures, so I'll try again later. That first one is beautiful though! I wish we could come enjoy your backyard skating rink (Erik would probably be MOST excited!)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Liam sure looks like you!
You take such great pictures.
And I love the skating rink idea. If we stay here I would love to have one.