Friday, November 30, 2007

24 more days till christmas!

So I was watching the news today, and was informed that we have the coldest winter in 15 years heading our way. I am now accepting all donations towards my treadmill fund!
Here are a few pictures of the house. The dining room and living room are pretty much complete and they have come a long way from there original state. The dining room had an entire mirrored wall which is now gone. Cassidy was sad to see her dancing room become a dining room!

Our leather furniture we picked up for an amazing deal. We are pleased with them but I don't recommend furniture shopping with three children, although it defiantly helps you make up your mind fast!


Thie week again was another busy week. I have been trying to get some christmas baking done and We also created this beautiful gingerbread house. It is missing a load of candy off of it right now because I have a little 2 year old boy who has been sneaking it. Steve had a bright idea to make the kids a small skating rink. He has been faithfully pouring water on it every night, trying to make it perfect. I hope this will help the kids be more comfortable on there skates. The picture is terrible. I took it through Cassidy's bedroom window because it was cold and I was a wimp and didn't want to leave my warm pjs!




4 comments:

laura.h said...

A SKATING RINK!!!!! I dreamed of having one in my back yard when I was a kid. I am so bringing my skates to Christmas gathering!!!
Laura

The Keowns said...

yes Laura, you will so have to bring your skates. it isn't very big, but big enough for the kids to goof around on. Aidan was already out shooting the puck around this morning

Anonymous said...

I'll have to tell Brad and Nichole to look for some skates for the kids. Steve!!You are amazing. What a great idea..mom

Trev and Rebekah said...

Coldest winter in 15 years! That's gross!