Tuesday, August 12, 2008


BUSY! Yes, and I haven't even gone though the camping photos from the weekend. We had a good weekend camping with our family, my parents even took Aidan and Cass home for the week so it is just Liam here. I have been swamped with photoediting from photoshoots and actually was glad two shoots got cancelled from the HUGE amount of rain that is falling right now. Gives me some time to play catch up before my shoot tonight.

I will post some more pics soon, but in the meantime, I have been slowly updating my photography website with new pics, check it out!

also, did I mention our coutertops arrived? Not quite 4-6 weeks, more like 4-6 days! So hopefully by the time the kiddos arrive home it will be installed. Now if only we can come to agreement on a backsplash!

1 comment:

Julie and Greg said...

The updated website looks awesome Erin!