Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today was just an ordinary day when I went to get the mail. I opened up the mail to find a birth announcment from Aidan's kindergarten teacher. I know Aidan would be excited to open it and find out what his teacher had.
When I read the announcment, it read born and passed away. My heart dropped to know that for some reason, they lost there little boy. I began to think about when Laura lost Levi. Why do these things happen is beyond my understanding.
God only knows.
I ask you to pray for this family. This was there first born.
I only know her as Aidan's teacher, but Aidan was rather attached to her and the fact she was going to have a little one was very exciting to him.
My heart breaks as a mother.
To view a very emotional slideshow of this little one,
http://www.jeremyhiebert.ca/jaybenjaminklassen/

3 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow! I don't understand why things like that happen either. Did you tell Aiden?

laura.h said...

I must admit, watching that slide link you e-mailed brought back a flood of memories. I so wish we had taken pictures. We have pictures of Levi that the nurses took but we didn't think to take any of us holding him....I forget sometimes how much I miss him.
Praying for this family, that they will be blessed with more children someday like we've been.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh gosh, that breaks my heart too. I just can't imagine.