Sunday, December 21, 2008

Prayers for Noah

The kids and I were getting our daily update from Noah's blog and then we decided to go back and look at his pictures from three years back, when he was first born...so while doing that I plugged them into photoshop to make a quick little movie! The music on the movie is a song that every time i hear, makes me think of Noah and how with Christ, size doesn't matter.
Please pray for Brad, Nichole, Kailyn, Josh and of course Noah as he again has ended up in the hospital and continues to fight the constant battles he faces.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

beautiful!

Jamie said...

Great video Erin - thanks for sharing it.
BTW - Micah has watched those videos of Liam singing his songs over and over again. They're very cute. And I didn't realize you got rear-ended. That sucks! I've heard the replacing car seat rule as well, but I didn't realize you'd have to replace the ones that weren't even being used. Glad they were free at least :)

Kim said...

Erin - that is a beautiful video. Thanks. I, too went through some of the earlier posts on Nichole's blog yesterday...of course with tears in my eyes. If you don't mind, I'm going to put a link on my blog to your for those who would like to see it. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

you don't know me...I "met" Noah on our Disney planning boards. I am praying fervently for him and his family.

Your video was AWESOME! I hardly have words...but I am glad that you guys are all friends. I am so thankful that you put Christ first! You can see it in the video.

You are a fabulous photographer, too.

Do you mind if I put a link to this video on our disney boards?

The Keowns said...

for those who want to link to this video, feel free. I am in the process of posting it on NOah's blog as well (it just takes so long to upload!!)