Friday, December 19, 2008

This is Liam before his Christmas concert today. Sorry they are tilted, I thought i could flip them (i took them on Cassidy's camera) but it won't let me! I am just so used to taking portrait pictures I guess!



His concert was short and very adorable. The kids also enjoyed there last day of school today! We had a very busy and eventful week with parties and just getting ready for the holidays.
Tuesday, I was rearended at a red light, not just a tap either. The girl hit me pretty hard and I went into the car in front of me. After filing a claim with autopac, I got an appointment for an assesment next monday, since I have some bumper damage. As well, they informed me that I had to buy three brand new car seats, since they were all in the vehicle at the time (only Liam was riding with me) This I thought was silly, but after phoning MPI again, they told me that insurance would reimburse me for three new seats. So off to Toysrus we went to let the kids pick out some new seats. And....of course, I was driving the brand new van.
as for other news, my canon 40D is still being serviced and hopefully it won't take too long to return home to me. I have taken the rest of the month off (with a few exceptions) so it is a good time for it to get repaired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want yo to sing those songs at my house Liam. love granny.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, three new car seats. Did the kids have fun picking them out? Sorry about the accident. Glad you are okay.