Monday, April 23, 2007




another monday is here. Again we had a beautiful weekend. The sun was shining and we had temperatures in the +20's. It was beautiful! So nice to break out the shorts and sandles. Friday was a windy day which made great weather for kite flying. We headed across the street to the park to play and fly some kites. Liam was supposed to be peeking through the hole for the picture too but we all know how long is attention span is. He isnt the best poser for pictures.






Saturday we did some last minute shopping for Steve's trip and we were able to head over to friends for supper. They are friends who too have moved from Brandon and they are living in the townhouses we lived for those two months before we had our house. The kids thought it was so neat to go back there and still talk about how much they loved the townhouses.






Sunday we put Steve on his plane to Calgary. The kids will be busy this week and I am sure we will find lots of things to do. As long as the kids don't get sick this time I think we will survive!!

7 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love the red hair on your kids.
Great pictures!
You commented on my blog about spinal head aches. It's nice to know someone can relate to me. I realized I need to eat more fiber too from the T3's.

Jamie said...

I hope you have a good week with Steve away. At least the weather is nicer now so you won't be stuck inside!

Drea said...

that playground looks so cool! those pocket holes are fun looking.
BTW I love the feet banner on your site.

Anonymous said...

Those proof preview pictures are so adorable. He is such a handsome boy. Looks like you had a fun-filled weekend. Great pictures of the kids.

P.S. Thanks for coming over to my blog and leaving a comment.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Hey there again,
My Dr. didn't give me antibiotics. I asked for them but he didn't seem concerned. I'll keep an eye on it. I see him again on May 4th. Thanks for your concern.

Kell Rees said...

your children are beautiful and they seem to be having so much fun!

Jamie said...

hhhgggghgvbbghg ffbhbgbbggggbnbbvbvggfgfgff gf gf g ffgutffffffbbb

(love Micah)