Friday, April 27, 2007

We survived!

Yes, the weekend is here and we will pick Steve up tonight at the airport. Amazingly enough, this time was easier then last but I am still very tired and need a break. We stayed busy the entire time and the fact that are weather has been very warm, (or hot I should say) made for alot more things to do. I made a list the start of the week with things to accomplish and must say I barely got half way through.
I broke down and bought Liam a new tricycle. I was going to wait for his birthday but since we have been going for bike rides everyday and he hates the stroller, I thought it would be a good idea. Liam LOVES it and it works great. It isn't the exact one I wanted but it is still a Radio Flyer. The reason I bought this one is because it is designed to fold up easy for storing and traveling. This I liked since it will probably be towed around alot. The price tag wasn't pretty but I liked it better then the cheaper plastic ones. Liam's favorite part is the fact I can lower the handle with one push of a button and he can push it around. He also likes to store his juice cup in the little trunk. The kids love when we park outside of the garage and let them ride around on there bikes.


As for other news, Aidan has his first soccer practise on sunday and game on monday. This will be interesting but I am sure he will enjoy it. I also finally registered Cassidy for preschool at a place only about a block away from us. I had been putting this off but heard it was filling up so I phoned and got her a spot this morning. It is monday, wensday and friday afternoons. It isnt a Christian facility which I would have loved but with the cost of Aidan's school, we had to look at a cheaper preschool option for her. She will be attending Christian school come kindergarten anyways. I would have prefer mornings but they were full. Aidan most likely will be attending school on monday and wensdays for full days and every second friday.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Aidan looks like Joel in that picture (when he was around the same age, Joel used to have a buzz too) That is a pretty fancy bike Liam has. Looks like fun love mom