Sunday, November 04, 2007

Since it has been almost a week and I have had people telling me I have been terrible at updated my blog, I knew it was time to write something.
Sunday night again, why do i feel this past week just started and now it is over, which means half of Steve's holidays are complete.
So this week was a rather crazy week. We had our floors refinished on tuesday and wensday. We tried to stay away from the house because of the terrible stench from the floors. Everything stank, even my towels in the bathroom and some of the stuff in the fridge! We slept in the basement and thursday were finally able to make our way back upstairs.
Monday I chaparoned Aidan's field trip to the firehall. I felt old being the 'parent!'

Tuesday morning we took to the entire family furniture shopping. Nothing I would recommend. Thankgoodness nothing was broken by the kids in any stores and we were able to find an excellent deal on a three piece leather set for the living room. They are being delivered this week.
Wensday we went to friends to trick or treat with them, again because of the stench of the house. Here are are kiddos all dressed up.
Our friends Troy and Andrea live in the same townhouses we lived in while we renovated our first Winnipeg home. The kids always have a blast going here and were able to trick or treat at the one we stay in for those few months. Here are the boys, and Cass.


Steve also painted the entire living room, dining room, and hallway. We hung new curtains, new light and he is currently working on painting my red dining room wall. Pictures will come when it is all complete.
As for more good news, our house money arrived this week! So exciting to see such a big check, too bad we have places for the money to go! It would be fun to go shopping!
Other then renos, our kids have all been getting over colds. Liam is still pretty congested and coughing like crazy, as much as i really hate going to the doctor, I think I may have to tomorow to kick this cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youe house looks great. I enjoyed getting together yesterday and the kids had a great time. Josh zonked out before we got home, and So did I once we got home. I cannot believe how much you guys have done in 3 short weeks, especailly with 3 (sometimes 4) kids running around. You are amazing. love mom

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, you've been busy. I have been wondering how things are going. One of these days we'll have to meet up, eh?
Does Liam have all his molars already? Isaiah has a cold but I think it's due to teething.

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder if your computer was lost in the move and all. Thanks for finally updating!! :) Your kids sure were cute for Halloween! Goodness gracious- they are dressed for winter!! Is it really that cold there already???!!!