Saturday, February 09, 2008

I was planning to post today about how things are here, but when you are filled with other news, often those things become rather unimportant since our hearts are heavy with other news. It seems my nephew Noah, whom many of you readers have gotten to know has taken a turn for the worse and continues to fight for his life. We wonder why these things happen, and feel it isn't fair for someone so small and innocent to suffer as he is. We continue to praise God in his storm and I trust he has a plan.
Please continue to pray for him, he needs it desperatly and feel free to read his story here. Also pray for his family, they are also suffering. With my sister in the hospital full time with Noah, I can only imagine how hard it must be to keep the household running.
Please pray for the all.

1 comment:

Kathy's corner said...

I know that we have always known that Noah's life on this earth is a miracle and a gift, but seeing him at this stage is still so hard to believe. we will be heaidng in to Wpg. tomorrow afternoon, and then I will stay until jamie comes. mom Pray for good weather.