Sunday, February 03, 2008

I am back

It has been a very long time since I have been able to get onto blogger. About two weeks ago, our computer really started slowing down, and getting on the internet was almost impossible. They it started to crash and Steve had to make the decision to take it in fearing we had some kind of virus. Sure enough, we did and it was so hard to get rid of they ended up reformating the whole thing. So finally yesterday we got our computer back.
I will post a little update here but i just wanted to let people know why I haven't been around posting or commenting on your blogs.
Good news is I am getting a new laptop for my birthday and it should arrive this week so this should help me stay on top of the blogger world.
Update to come when I get the time, we have lots of reinstalling programs and stuff to do yet! but....here are a few sweet pics.


2 comments:

Kathy's corner said...

Just curious Erin. How do you get the kids to be still for the pictures? You must bribe them or something. I am so proud of you. Your going to be a great photographer(actually, you are already)love mom

Janelle said...

ok - seriously. those are incredible. anytime your in Sask and want a subject for photos...let me know! :)