Friday, January 26, 2007

friday

Today was truely a very long boring day. Steve took the vehicle to work, mainly because I was just too lazy to drive him and Liam needed to nap. But it made for a very long afternoon stuck inside!
So I broke out the camera and tried out some of the new filters. My favorite would have to be the diffuser. It softens the pictures quite a bit. I really noticed on Cassidy's face since she had a few bright scratches and they really blend in using this filter. I am also practising on using only manual focusing rather then auto. I think I am getting pretty good at it! I am still asking Steve stupid little camera questions. I am the one who takes all the pictures, but he understands all the stuff better then I do. I think my skills are improveing. . .although I have adorable subjects which makes taking pictures easy.











As for Cassidy's bed wetting, funny thing is she has been try for the last few days. But she did wake up in the middle of the night with bad dreams last night. This is very odd, she is by far our best sleeper and outsleeps the other two by several hours.

Ever since Aidan had to give up his blanket, Cassidy has been terrified to turn 5. She is so scared of letting her blanky go. She tells us she will turn 4 and then she will turn 6. Too bad it doesn't work that way.




Here are two pictures of the kids. The first one was taken in January 2005 and the second was taken today. Wow they sure have grown!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey- how do you get the fonts that you have on your siggy or whatever it is called?? It is like a typewriter but has 'ink spots' on it... is it on a program or did you down load it from the Net? If so, I can't figure out how to download fonts... any tips???

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am actually not having my baby in Winnipeg. We will be having it in Winkler as that is where our Dr. is.
Did you always like photography or was it something you go into after you had kids?

Mommysmart said...

Hello! I followed your link from my sight meter. Just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful blog. I love your post about husbands for sale. Have a blessed day.
Monica

Jamie said...

That must be fun playing around with camera lenses...
I hope Cassidy's sleeping gets straightened out. That's funny that she's afraid of turning 5!