Sunday, January 21, 2007

the many faces of Cassidy. . .










So today is sunday. January is coming to an end, thankgoodness. We all ventured out to church this morning even though Steve was working. I thought it wouldn't be that hard but Cassidy refused to go to sunday school because there was a new teacher and ended up in Aidan's class. Liam refuses to go in nursery and wiggled and giggled through the whole service.
In the end, it was alot of work but at least the kids had a good time interacting with other kids and I could visit with adults and have some adult conversation. So even though I missed the entire message, it was still good to get out of the house (and out of my pjs LOL!)
This is supposed to be one of the last weekends. The next few weekends he will be training a new person and then he will be free. . . .or so I hope. Again, I have learned not to believe everything he is told from there but because of his new position, they can not keep him in weekends for much longer.
As for other news, Cassidy has decided she wants to be a 'painter girl' when she grows up. Strange yes! I asked her what she was going to paint. She said pictures. I asked her if she was going to sell them to make money. She says No. I then ask where she will get money to live. She looks at me and says 'From you!' Too bad I don't make any!
As requested, I took a short video of Liam practising his new vocabulary.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Not much else is new here. Steve's parents arrived home from Mexico this weekend and here is Liam modeling his new hat. My parents and Brad & Nichole arrived home as well from Florida and Noah was a great little guy the whole time. We decided they timed it right since they missed the really cold spell!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*'m glad you ventrued to church this morning. I remember when you and your siblings were little. I never got to listen to the message either, but neither did the other momss, and it was so good to have adult conversation. I'm so glad I did that, because when you guys got older, you never wanted to miss church. I t became a very good habit. I'm praying that Steve's new position will work out really well, and that he will rarely have to work a Sunday. cassidy, you are such a pretty girl. Miss all of you. lvoe mom

Anonymous said...

Cassidy is such a poser!! Maddy went through a faze where she wanted to be a "princess dog walker" for the longest time. I convinced her that there wasn't much money to be made walking dogs in Killarney, since most of them just run free!!!
The video of Liam is too cute!!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

We were at Joel adn Laura's last night, and I watched the videos on your blog. The one on Aidan, his birthday, and Liam's. He is saying a lot of things already. Enjoyed the videos so much. I really miss you guys. Love you all. love mom

patti said...

hi...i guess you could call me a lurker! i found you through erik and jamie. my husband and i both were at bible school with erik.

anyway, your family is beautiful and you take gorgeous pictures. just wondering what program you use to edit and enhance them? (ex:black and white with some color)

The Keowns said...

patti,
thank you for the compliment. I use photoshop for all my editing. well worth the investment. if you don't have it but aren't sure if you want it, you can download a free trial of photoshop CS2 at adobe.com (i think)