Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Update. . . .


Wow, it is wensday already. Why do these weeks keep flying by faster and faster? First of all, while uploading Aidan's birthday pics, I realized I took these of the kids last week, trying to practise on my growing photography skills. Taking pictures is something I really, really love doing lately. Really only ever since I got my fancy new camera. (and am already eyeing an even better one! LOL!) My kids rarely ever sit nice together and was surprised they did for ONE shot! That was all the time Liam had in him. Cass on the other hand is my little poser.
Aidan's birthday started out with opening a few presents. Cassidy bought him a wooden vintage car which he loved and he also got a new big boy bible. He loves listening to bible stories and Noah's ark is a big favorite right now.



We were then off to Church were Aidan had special birthday treatment in sunday school. That afternoon Uncle Tony came over early and gave Aidan a nerf gun shooter thing. This thing is quite scary and the kids had a blast with it, I think Daddy liked this one the best too!

The rest of the family arrived and we had a fun evening together.

Cake time!!!!

Pinata time!!!


Pin the number on Lightening McQueen game!

Aidan got spoiled as usual. One of his favorties is his remote control car from Juile and Ashton.

Showing off his new race track.


Also, in other Keown news, I had to share that Liam's vocabulary is finally growing. He does have an appointment to have his speech assesed still but I already see an improvement. The funniest thing he is saying is "Cass" but it sounds just like "ass". SO CUTE!! and we laugh and he says it over and over again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see video of Liam saying Cass. When Maddy first started talking, every animal was a "titty", we had a turtle..."titty the turtle"...kids.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Steve isn't teaching Liam some words when you aren't around??!!! I know Dan taught Jake some 'choice' words and it didn't help when uncle Trevor came to visit either!! I agree with Laura- a video of your sweet Liam would be nice! I loved the one of him singing twinkle twinkle!

Anonymous said...

When Trev's neice was 3 she said the F-word instead of painting smock. The uncle's sure had fun with that.
You are getting really good with your picture taking-Rebekah Friesen

Anonymous said...

You do a beautiful job of taking the pictures Erin. I remember when you were a tenneager, you wanted to be a photographer. Well, you sure are. mom The kids look great

Anonymous said...

I agree. The pics look great - you've got a good eye for photography and really cute kids which makes it easier too. We should definitely get together soon. It's been way been too long. I need some advice from a more experienced mom on sleeping/weening. The pin the tail pictures remind me of birthday parties at the Harders - minus the parent trap and full house episodes playing in the background.
erin g.