Monday, May 07, 2007

i have been tagged, twice. . .

I have been tagged, actually twice. So it is now my turn to share 7 random facts about me.

1. I recently have become addicted to coffee. I used to hate it but with enough international delight (frech vanilla) it tastes pretty good. Tim hortons coffee on the other hand tastes good without it.
2. I have weird looking thumbs. They look as though someone hammered them with a hammer. Thankgoodness my children did not inherit them.
3. I have a tattoo of a jesus fish on my ankle. Got it when I was 18. I don't regret getting it if anything I would like another.
4. I LOVE Grey's anatomy. Never miss a show!
5. My new passion is defiantly running. I used to run, but didn't do much of it in the last few years, just on and off here and there. I now am addicted to it and just ran my first 10 miles on saturday (took me 1 1/2 hours which i thought was pretty good)
6. i HATE washing dishes. I jam pack every little thing in my dishwasher because i refuse to wash a thing by hand.
7. I have never ever ridden a bus here in Winnipeg (Steve rides one every day)

I now need to tag SOME people who have not been tagged, so here it goes. I won't feel offended if you don't do it but I gotta tag someone!
Jamie, Kerri, Rebekah, Julia, Nori (that is if you ever update your blog LOL!) andI guess anyone else who reads this and has not been tagged yet ( i have noticed it has gotten around fast!) Be sure to let me know if you took part so I can read yours!

7 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I'll update my blog soon and add the random facts.
I love Grey's too. Trev hates it because he says it's a soap opera.

The Keowns said...

Rebekah, Steve calls it my soap too and always makes me super guilty for watching it (i even bought the entire last season)

Anonymous said...

Girls, I know I am just an old grandma, but I totally agree with the guys. mom

Anonymous said...

Erin, when are you running the marathon? We wish you all the best.......mom and dad

jupo said...

it is a soap opera. but i totally love it too. mind you, i don't really care for a lot of soap opera parts (as in, i think that besides christina and burke, every main character has slept with each other and has come around full circle). but i do love the bizarre medical situations they come up with. oh, and i liked how when they were studying for their exam, i could answer a bunch of those questions. ha! i'm a geek.

Kell Rees said...

I hated coffee until i had my 2nd child and now on some days, it's all that keeps me going.

-Me- said...

I haven't taken part in this yet, but thought I would leave a comment...I'm so addicted to Grey's Anatomy, it isn't even funny! I LOVE IT! I also wish that I could run, but I have asthma...it is controlled, and I probably could run if I tried, but with the nursing boobs right now I don't think I will...:-) Also, my mom is a bus driver so anytime you wanna go for a ride...lol!!!! Have a great week Erin.