Friday, May 25, 2007

"One more sleep till Liam's birthday!" This is the first thing I heard Aidan say this morning when he got out of bed. Liam really doesn't know what is happening. He only knows there will be balloons. Or in his words 'boons'
Today Steve went out to do some emergency work at the house in Brandon. Because of a HUGE rainfall, our house and some others on the block got sewer back up. So there is a ton of crap to be delt with, literally. We are trying to decide whether to sell the house now or keep it.
anyways, here are some pictures from Aidan's soccer game on wensday. It got rained out halfway through but at least he got to play a bit. We have been haveing terrible rainy weather and I am really wondering where are nice summer sunshine went.






Last night Steve and I went to the Delirious concert. They put on a great show. This was the third time I have seen them and by far it was the best one.

Steve insisted that I blogged about our near death experience as well. I wasn't as freaked out about it as him, mainly because I wasn't really paying attention to the whole thing. As we were driving down Nairn towards Lagamodier we stopped at a red light. All of the sudden, as it was red, Steve started driving through it. I was like, what the heck are you doing?? Here as I look behind, one of those big semi tow trucks came straight through behind us. I guess Steve saw he wasn't going to stop and knew the only way to get out of the way was to drive forward. Luckly no cars were coming. But it makes you think, how many times do you trust that the person behind you will actually stop?

As for other news, I really really need to potty train Liam. He is starting to refuse to ware diapers and is ripping them off constantly. I know he is ready but I just feel life is so crazy right now how am I supposed to add that in? Steve is off to Calgary again on sunday so I wonder if even though he is gone, I should start. When Steve is away, we don't go much of anywhere so it might be a good time. I guess I will see once monday comes!

1 comment:

-Me- said...

Glad to hear the concert was awesome...I was thinking about it yesterday, wishing I was there!