Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday is here!! This week has gone so fast I don't even remember what I actually accomplished in the last few days. The weekend was so far ago already and I have had pictures I have wanted to post for a while but just never got them off of my camera.
First of all, Sunday we went to visit dear friends of ours new baby girl Annika, and Cassidy was quite taken with her.
We had some super hot weather and the kids enjoyed the pool in the backyard and we even had to turn the central air on since it was so hot!




I have not planted any flowers yet since it is still a little early but just picked up a few baskets of flowers since I figured I can bring them in if it gets cold yet. I hope to do my in ground planting in a few weeks. Here are some pics to show them off.

Yesterday it was Steven's 28th birthday. We didn't do much since he worked and Aidan had soccer in the evening. We ordered pizza and then the kids had decorated a cake for him. The cake had half white and half chocolate icing because they each wanted a different kind. It tasted pretty yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Steve! You are such a youngin'!! We've been celebrating birthdays in the 30s for a couple years now!!! (not for me, of course! Many years before I reach that milestone!!)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I don't know about you but 28 seems awfully close to 30 (I'm thinking of my own birthday coming up too:)
I hope it was a good day and that you guys are enjoying that hot weather!

Kell Rees said...

Happy Birthday Steve!
What adorable pictures of your family. The boys seem to be enjoying the hot weather.