Saturday, May 26, 2007

LIAM IS TWO TODAY!





Happy Birthday Liam!
Really, has two years gone by already. I feel like it was yesterday we got the surprise we were going to have number three.
Exactly one year ago today I was about 37 weeks and I went in for a planned c-section. A little earlier then my doctor wanted but I insisted because I had family coming out and I wanted him out of me!
My surgery was supposed to be at 9 so I had to be there at 7 am in the morning. It was a long wait and finally at 9:50 they pulled him out. They announced he was a boy and I was shocked because I was convinced he was a girl. I then started to panic becuase I had a girl name but no boy name. He was 6 pounds,9 3/4 ounces, the biggest of all my babies.
So Liam didin't have a name right away. It was awhile before we decided on one. The boy name I wanted was Isaiah but Steve didn't want it. After we decided and signed the birth papers, Steve's dad informed him what Liam was spelt backwards. MAIL. (Remember what Steve does for a living!)
Liam was an excellent baby. Slept good of the start and it was a breeze with him. I only nursed for a month because I had issues with my milk supply. Once he was on formula he started packing on the pounds.
Now Liam is a very active two year old. He loves to get into trouble and I think I have gotten more grey hairs over him then my other two combined. He is a little behind in his speech but it is coming along. My daughter was talking in long complete sentences at this age and very advanced so it is hard not to compare them.
Liam loves animals and his greatest passion right now is balloons. When he sees one he goes nutty! He also like every boy loves trucks, cars, trains and tools. He also has learned to play barbies and other girly things with Cassidy.
He loves to be around people and I think he will have a hard time when Cassidy goes to preschool and Aidan is in school in fall. He will be pretty lonely.
Today we will be having a balloon party for him to celebrate this special day. Feel free to watch the slide show from his two years! (i have turned off the music on my blog for the time being so it doesn't interfere)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

laura.h said...

Oh Liam, your're such a sweetheart. I can't wait to have a little boy...I hope he's just like you!!
Happy Birthday!
Auntie Laura

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Liam! You're such a big boy already :) I hope you have a fun birthday party with all the 'boons' and that you potty-train quickly for your Mommy!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, 2 years prob. feels like it went by so fast. Soon he'll be going to school.