Tuesday, May 22, 2007





wow, one whole week since I posted last? I am finding it hard to get on here since my new found addiction to Facebook. (thank you kerri) She is right though, she did tell me that she thinks it was invented as false relationship/adult communication for stay at home mothers. So she did warn me about it.
anyways, this past weekend we headed out to Brandon so Steve could do a bit of work on our house there.
It was a cold, rotten weekend. I ran 10 miles around the city on saturday morning and it was pretty cold and windy. The kids had fun though and played lots with Grandma and Grandpa.

Yesterday we didnt do too much. Steve did some work on the house and finally finished the backspash in the kitchen. It looks a million times better.
We headed to the park after supper so the kids could get rid of some energy.


Saturday marks Liam's second birthday. He is learning to say 'two' when we ask him how old he is and to hold up his two fingers. We plan to have a birthday bash on saturday to celebrate!



5 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I have heard so much about facebook. I am a little scared to try it out seeing as I don't have much time these days to even blog. Does it take a lot of work to set it up? Is it easy to use?

Jamie said...

Yes, I've been wondering where you were this last week :)

I can't believe Liam's birthday is so soon already. I can't keep track of them all anymore...

I couldn't view all of your pictures so I'll have to come back and try again later. I hope you're having a good Tuesday!

Kell Rees said...

Those pictures are SO good. They look better then when we go get ours done by someone!

I've heard a lot of people talking about facebook but i still don't really understand what it is. I guess i'll have to look into it.

Anonymous said...

yes, I know- the Cheez Whiz here is small and whimpy. That was the only option in the grocery store- besides Eazy Cheez (the kind you spray)- that is def. NOT cheez whiz. I remember having toast with cheez whiz and bacon bits at your place. Mmmmmm... makes me hungry just thinking of it!!!

Drea said...

adorable photos