Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Beautiful day



We are waiting here for news of our new little niece or nephew. As you can see in my sister Jamie's blog that she is to be induced this morning. And since we thought this baby would be here two weeks ago, we are very anxiouse. Also excited to know that they will be coming to visit in the next few weeks, as long as all goes well.
As for other news, I have a brand spankin new dishwasher being delivered in the next couple days. Steve 'volunteered' to do dishes rather then buying one and I think the overload of dishes I left for him last night sent him to home depot this morning. As well, we have had some amazing warm weather. Today is supposed to get up to 12 degrees! Since it is Steve's day off, he decided to build the kids a play structure with some wood we had lyeing around. He added a slide this morning and the kids are haveing lots of fun already. It still needs a railing around the side and we are going to add some swings on the side in spring.
And. .
here is Liam posing on our new breakfest nook stools.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking through pictures yesterday, and trying to go through some of the boxes from the fire, and I saw a whole bunch ofyou. I can't believe how much you look like Liam. MOm

Trev and Rebekah said...

I like your title. The day my sister-in-law came home from the hospital with my neice she had "Beautiful Day" playing in the car. I hope that all went well for your sister.