Tuesday, November 14, 2006

random pics

Hard to believe it is halfway through November, which means December will be here in no time which also means Christmas and the start of a new year. Liam will also turn 18 months in a week and a half. Where did that 1 1/2 years go? He is turning into quite the toddler. He watches every move his siblings make and has to do everything that they are doing. He is also turning into a look workman. Recently, Steve has been finishing up ceramic tile in the house and Liam likes to "grout" the tile with the grouting tool. He walks around with his play electric drill and "fixes" everything from the piano to his toys.




Last night the kids and I decorated there gingerbread train. I think more went in the mouth then on the actual train. I think they did a pretty good job.
These are the best pictures I could take of the kids in front of the tree. They were too hyper to sit nicely.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, and I'm sure you had lots of fun, making the train. I enjoyed my time with you yesterday Erin, Aidan, Liam and Cassidy. Josh was exhausted when we left. He fell asleep when we got into the car, and slept in the car until 4:00. we finally had to wake him up, and he was not happy with us. I know him and Aidan can be prety intense when they get together, but they love to get together, and never fight. That is such a blessing. They will be good friends growing up. love granny

Anonymous said...

Hi to the Keowns,
I remember wheyour Granny made gingerbread houses with your mommy. Gorgeous looking family.The pics are great. Wishing you all good health. Congrats to your Daddy about his new position.
Love Auntie Bertha

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are really in the Christmas spirit already!! Gingerbread houses, the Christmas tree, presents all wrapped under the tree... WHAT'S LEFT?? I'm really excited to see you guys on December 8th!! Is everybody ready for "crafts with Auntie Laura"!!!
Love you lots!!

Laura

Jamie said...

Very cool Christmas train. I'm guessing Mommy helped out a bit with that :)
I'm thinking I might just have to pull out our Christmas decorations too if I'm pregnant for much longer!

Anonymous said...

Laura, I am so excited that you will be doing crafts with the kids. I was going to ask if you would. Bless you love mom

Anonymous said...

The kids look pretty stoked about the ginger bread train - sugar highs perhaps? Very cute - and Cassidy's looking so grown up. What a beautiful girl.

erin g.

Anonymous said...

Erin- yes- you can adopt Liv as a niece... She can use as many aunts as possible- as long as they spoil her :)