Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our Ballerina. . .
























Another weekend is almost done. Again, Steve is working long hours and we just try to keep busy. We are counting down the weekends till the new year when Steve will have them off. Saturday morning was ballet for Cassidy. She has one more left before Christmas so I thought I should bring my camera to take some pictures.




Honestly, I don't know she learned a whole lot, but she sure enjoys the interaction with other girls her age. And of course, she enjoys having an excuse to ware her pink ballet outfit and her special shoes.






Saturday the kids also got to enjoy a birthday party for there cousin Ashton.


Next weekend, we have been given confirmed information that Jamie and Erik are indeed coming out. (yes, with there brand new baby) We look forward to seeing them.


As well, I am still waiting for new my dishwasher. I wonder why we even bother with home depot because EVERYTIME we or someone we know has to order something, it seems to take forever. So I am just praying that we have it installed before Christmas.


Today also marks Liam's 18 month birthday!! HAPPY 18 MONTHS SWEETIE!

Liam at birth
Liam 18 months old

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- those 18 months went by fast!! Soon Livie will be getting an 18 month post on my blog... yikes. How exciting that you all get to spend Christmas together! i am sure your kids will love being 'big cousins' to Jamie's little one!! Cute Ballet photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cassie, what a beautiful ballerina you are. I hope you dance for grandpa and I at Chrsitmastime. You are so precious. And Liam, how fast you are growing, and how handsome you look. I can hardly wait to see all of you, and Steve, we know how much you want to be home on the weekends, especailly this time of year. We are excited for you, that come January you can enjoy weekends with your family. God bless you guys....love granny

Trev and Rebekah said...

Do you ever feel like your kids are growing up way too fast?
Cassidy looks cute in her pink outfit. I hope you enjoy your time with your sister. How long has it been since you last saw her?