Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sweet Baby girl



hopefully they will not kill me for sharing this news.
Keziah Katherine was born last night at 9 ???pm. It think it was after 11 our time. She is 8 pounds, 5 ounces and 19 inches long. i hope that is all right. I have been waiting for someone to post something on her blog since I understand all of her faithful viewers are very curious. I am sure she will be anxious to share all her labor and delivery details. I had to edit this post because I originally said I had no pictures of this little one. But I guess I do now!


10 comments:

kelly ens said...

Thank you SO Much for posting something! i've been checking every hour since yesterday morning! a GIRL!! YAAAAAAY!!!! thanks again :)

patti said...

thanks for giving us some of the details...they won't be mad.

Janelle said...

thank you thank you!! it's very exciting to hear! i love the name! i also can't wait to see pics!!! congrats Auntie!

Amber said...

AHHHHHHH! congrats!!!

Thanks for posting this very exciting news - SOMEONE had to do it :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love the pics. :0)
I'm sure it must be hard for you being out in MB and not being able to see your little neice. We're happy for them.

Janelle said...

that's hilarious!!!! awesome!

Anonymous said...

those pics are so funny. how did you do that?? mom

Kirsten said...

I join the chorus of thanks! I had been hoping that the no post didn't mean that Jamie was labouring for hours. SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait for many more details.

andrew + camille said...

thanks for posting!!!!!! LOVE THE FIRST PIC!!! i almost peed my pants...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I was excited for new photos on YOUR blog- but that just freaked me out. From the looks of the one photos released on James' blog you'll need to somehow combine Erik and Jamie's faces.. she sure is a cutie! Congrats on becoming an aunty twice this month!! (You can't 'un-adopt' Liv now...) Soon you'll be able to hold your sweet niece!
-Kerri