Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Merry Christmas



Well, not quite yet. But it sure looks like it in my house. The tree went up and looked pretty bare first of all with my small collection of ornaments. I have since bought alot more to add to the tree. I first let the kids hang the decorations, and as you could imagine, they all lined the bottom and clumped on a few branches. I really should have taken a picture. They then went to the playroom to watch a movie while I 'redecorated'


Cassidy still likes to move decorations from one place to another. She also has a pink sleeping beauty decoration that has a new spot each day.
Also, i purchased a new nativity set especially for the kids. Aidan has broken most of the pieces in my old one because he always wants to play with it so I found that Fisher Price put out a Litttle People version. It is adorable and Liam plays with it constantly. So it will be something neat to put out for them every Christmas. The stable plays the song 'Away in a manger'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love it!! The tree is gorgeous! You had mentioned it was fake, right?? Sure looks real to me! That is incredible! I have been listening to Christmas carols lately but it is an unwritten rule that we can't decorate for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving (US thanksgiving- it is a HUGE deal... which I am fine with- lots and lots of food!). I absolutely love the nativity scene. Where did you find that? I have been wanting one for so long. I may need to splurge this year... Email me sometime as to where I can get one of those. Seems a little less breakable!

The Keowns said...

the nativity set is from the Sears Wish book. I have been told you only can get it in Sears. I may be wrong though.

Jamie said...

I love that nativity set, too. That's a great thing to get for kids. The tree looks great by the way - I can't believe you're already getting ready for Christmas!