Thursday, February 22, 2007

busy week. . .




I was meaning to blog on my birthday but we have been so busy being at Granny and Grandpas that I never got the chance. We had a birthday supper on sunday night with Joel and Laura and the kids and my parents.
The kids are having a blast and love spending time on the farm, here are a few pictures to share.
Grandpa has been spoiling them and giving them lots of snowmobile rides. They love it and it is nice the weather has warm up so they can enjoy being outside. There cousin Josh has been visiting as well so the kids never have a bored moment.


Here are some nice horror frost pics. I can't take the credit for these though, Steve took them. He barely takes any pictures and when he does, they are always way nicer then I could have taken.





As for other news, Aidan has his interview with Calvin Christian School on March 12 and I found out soccer registration at the community center close by is in a couple weeks too. He is really excited about playing soccer this year and I think it will be good for him to burn off that extra energy.

1 comment:

Summer said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! It sounds like alot of fun. Glad the kids are enjoying the snowmobile.