Friday, February 09, 2007

I love. . .

Reading Kerri's Blog the other day, she challenged every mother to do an exercise listing all the things they love and appreciate about there kids. I have been wanting to do this for a couple days now but haven't had a chance to sit down to write it all up.. . .and since there are three kids, I will do one kid a day.

So here is goes, starting with my Princess Cassidy. My beloved, precious only daughter.

I love that she is hilarious. In her own special way. She says such funny things that make us laugh and laugh and she doesn't even realize it is funny.

I love that she is very sensitive. Although this trait sometimes frustrates me because she takes things too personally, it shows her true compasion. She takes everything to heart and is always very concerned when someone is sad or hurt.

I love that she plays by herself very well and has a HUGE imagination. She has no problem sitting for hours with her barbies, ponies or polly pockets playing.

I love that she is smart. She finishes puzzles faster then all of us combined and loves to read. She would sit for hours looking at books. She loves to draw and color and make lists like mommy!

I love that she is a true daddy's girl. She defiantly has him wrapped around her little finger.

I love that she loves music and singing along. She loves to play her harmonica!

I love that she has been a model sleeper right off the bat. Her first night in the hospital, she slept 7 hours straight and it only got better. She will often sleep in late and outsleeps both her brothers every morning.

I love that she loves to bake. She would bake cookies every day if I could. Although we try not too since we would just eat them all.

I love that she potty trained herself well before her second birthday and surprised us all.

I love that she is a princess, loves everything pink. Her idol is Sleeping Beauty. She loves to play barbies, polly pockets, dress up and tea party. She is a true girl and I am so thankful for this!

I love that she loves ballet and wants to be a ballerina.

I love how excited she gets over the little things in life.

I love the way she tells me I love you before she goes to bed and always needs a hug and a kiss.

I love her smile and her beautiful red hair.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That's so sweet :) What a great idea. And I learned a lot of things about Cassidy that I didn't know before! Can't wait to read Aidan and Liam's lists...

Anonymous said...

Cassidy, I remember how senstiive your mom was when she was little, and how her feelings would get hurt. Her lower lip would start to quiver. We love you cass. You are so precious,a nd we miss you so much. love grnn6y and grandpa