Monday, February 26, 2007

nice weather

We are into week number two of Steve's vacation. We have no big plans for our week. Steve is forever working on endless house projects. It seems everytime he starts one, he finds something else that needs to be done.
On Saturday, Steve the kids and Sherry, Denis, Julie & Ashton went toboganning. The kids were sure tired when the get home! I am sure glad that the weather is finally nice. Above normal is what they say now. Crazy!! The kids have been playing outside every day since the weather has warmed up and it sure helps the day go by faster.




1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love the pic of steve on the sled too. What fun. Oh I can't wait to go sliding with my kids.
As for house work. My list always grows for Trev. There is always something to be worked on.